RightSideStory Platform includes Website/Mobile Application, Media Channel, Mobile website or any other Online media form(Collectively the “RightSideStory Platform”). We, the RightSideStory, are committed to protect your sensitive personal information you are shared with us as per the applicable laws.
If you have any questions or concerns about our policies or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at ____________[email ID]
This Policy applies to all information we collect through RightSideStoryPlatform and/or other sources.
By accessing to the RightSideStoryPlatform, Youare hereby consented us tocollect, store, use, and disclosesuch information in accordance with this Policy.
RightSideStory will review, revise and update this Policy, periodically. RightSideStorywill not notify you about such revisions through notifications on the platform or via email, or other electronic means. You are requested to visit the RightSideStoryPlatform and update yourself.We presume that you are made aware of and have accepted the changes of the Policy byyour continued use of the CTRLF Platform.
2. WHAT IS THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
(a) Personal Information
Personal Information is about your identifiable information; including your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily share during the registration process.
You are under no legal obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the RightSideStory Platform.
(b) Device relatedInformation
We collect certain Information automatically when you visit theRightSideStory Platform; such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the RightSideStory Platform. The information would also include your device name and type, your operating system, your phone number, your country, your likes and replies to a post, and other interactions with the application and other users via server log files, as well as any other information you choose to provide.
(c) Financial Information
We,and/or our payment processor, collect data related to your payment method including credit card number, card brand, expiry date, the date you purchase, order, return, exchange, or request etc.,
(d) Social Media Information
The RightSideStory Platform mayaccess your social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.,)and collect your basic account information, including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as other information that you choose to make public. We may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as friends, check-ins, and likes, and you may choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission.
(e) Data from Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
The information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
(f) Mobile Application Information
If you connect using our mobile application, we collect the following information:
- Geo-Location Information.We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. However, you are free to change our access or permissions in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s [Bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage etc.,] and other features. However, you are free to change our access or permissions in your device’s settings.
- Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
(g) Automatic Collection.
We automatically collect certain information when you use or navigate the RightSideStoryPlatform. This may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use the RightSideStoryPlatform and other technical information. We may also collect the information about you when you fill in a sign up the forms, contact form, downloadeBooks/whitepapers/reports, sign up for our newsletters, chat with us or email us directly.
(h) Information collected from other Sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook), as well as from other third parties.
If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account, we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties.
3. HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION?
- Primarily, we use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to perform the contract we signed up with you.
- our business and its promotional purposes.
- for legal compliance.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- The usage may include the following:
- To facilitate account creation and login process.We rely your information to facilitate your account creations and maintain it until you have a business association withRightSideStory.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes. You can opt-out of our marketing emails or any other communications at any time, if you desire to do so, though some of such communications must be continued until you terminate your association with RightSideStory.
- Fulfil and manage the agreement terms. We may use your information to fulfil and manage the terms we mutually agree with You through the service agreements(s).
- Post testimonials. We post testimonials onRightSideStoryPlatform that may contain your personal information. If you prefer to not to have your testimonial in the RightSideStoryPlatform, please notify us at ____________[email ID] at any point of time.
- Request Feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Website and services.
- To protect the RightSideStoryPlatform. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep the RightSideStory Platformsafe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enable user-to-user communications.We may use your information in order to enable and facilitate the user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- For Legal Compliances.We may share your information as directed through a judicial/regulatory/Administrativeorder from the relevant authorities.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve the RightSideStory Platform.
4. WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION ?
We disclose your information in the following situations:
(i) Compliance with Laws. We will disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable laws, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding or as directed by an authority.
(ii) Investigation Purposes. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies.
(iii)Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may disclose your information with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
(iv) Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
(v) Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this Policy.
(vi) Business Partners. We may disclose your information to our business partners to offer you the services.
(vii) With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Third Party Websites
(ii) Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, it may affect certain features or services of the RightSideStoryPlatform.
(iii) We may use the location technologies and geo-IP location services or any other methods to identify the physical locations of the users.
- DO WE TRANSFER THE INFORMATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES?
For the legitimate business purposes, we may transfer, store, and process your information in other countries.While we do so, we ensure the compliance of applicable laws concerning of transfer, store, and process of personal information as applicable to us.
7. HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION?
We will retain your personal information as long as it is necessary for the business purposes as set out in the user agreements and in thisPolicy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements).
- HOW DO WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION?
We have taken all possible efforts to protect your information safety and security of from any unauthorized access or disclosure or destruction. These include:
- [Note: pl add the protection features in consultation with your IT Service provider
- We may use out of band authentication using mobile SMS or email to confirm authentication attempts
- Nevertheless, We will not be held responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of third parties (including but not limited to Hackers) who receive Your Personal Information which is beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to the ‘Force Majeure’ events. In such cases, We shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information in whatsoever manner.
- We will not be held liable for any losses incurred due to breaches by user error such as sharing of authentication information, passwords stored in browsers or elsewhere and other issues arising from social engineering, phishing, vishing and other attacks on the user and their devices by malicious actors.
- While we may allow for the creation of anonymous profiles, it may be possible for other people to determine a user’s personal identity. We don’t guarantee of anonymity in this case. Users expressly agree to not hold Us liable in such cases. Additionally, as the Internet is not a secure environment, We will not be liable for security breaches or for the actions of other people or users which attempt or do exploit, publish, use, transmit, or otherwise make public the personal identity or information of users.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You are entitled to do the following in respect of your personal information:
- You can ask for the copies of your information (subject to payment of the expenses for retrieval of data)
- You can ask us to stop using/delete your personal information when you terminate the services from us.
- GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANSIM
You can write to our Grievance Officer at any time in case you have any grievances. Such complaints will be redressed within Thirty (30) days of receipt of the written complaint.
Details of the Grievance Officer:
Name: Ms. Anshika Babbar
Contact Number: +91 8800505455
Email ID: email@example.com
We will update this Policy and upload on the Website. We request You to check out such changes and update Yourself.